Careers at Your Bourse
Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to predict, prevent and solve all customer product issues. You will help identify, and where possible fix, technical problems and provide responses to customer questions from our global client base.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure into a global FinTech industry, whilst working closely with Sales and Technical teams in ensuring a speedy resolution of all issues. In this role, you will gain experience in all financial and crypto markets and trading technology.
About Your Bourse
Your Bourse is a close-knit team of IT and financial geeks united by the belief that financial firms should focus on their core business and not the IT infrastructure. We build an elegant, human-friendly, and, most importantly, fault-tolerant solution within the rapidly growing financial environment. Our mission is to help financial firms succeed in the challenging financial industry.
Our platform consists of several fundamental blocks:
- MT4 Bridge and MT5 Gateway
- Matching Engine with Liquidity Aggregator
- Data Warehouse with Risk Management and Reporting
- Client Profiling Powered by Machine-Learning Algorithms
- Monitor the health and performance of all platform components.
- Being the first line contact should Your Bourse clients experience any difficulties.
- Investigating and troubleshooting potential product problems or misunderstandings.
- Providing Your Bourse engineering team with consistent and clear information from other parties when problems need to be escalated.
- Support the QA department by logging bugs and keeping track of their frequency.
- Extending the internal tools used by non-technical team members to understand/investigate support queries.
- Writing internal documentation to help answer commonly asked questions.
- Testing new functionality of the platform when the features are being rolled out.
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills And Experience
- A basic understanding of software development processes.
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- You have a genuine passion for technology
- Positive attitude even in stressful situations